The multifaceted history and cultural heritage of African-American communities since the Civil War, presented within the broader context of U.S. history. This course explores the social, economic, political, and cultural history of African-American communities, including the historical and cultural impacts of slavery and discrimination, and the collective struggle for freedom, equality, and self-determination throughout U.S. history. Prerequisites: None.
|34347||In Person||MW||August 21, 2023 - December 15, 2023||11:30am - 12:45pm||Lecture|
|Last full refund date||Student Last Date to Withdraw||Section no.||Class Fees|
|August 28, 2023||October 8, 2023||0002||-|
Books and Materials
- AFRICAN-AMERICAN HISTORY 1865 (Required)
- ISBN: 9781307808346
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill
- Author: Estrellamountaincc
- Type: Textbook
- Estimated Price: $27.40 (new)
- New Retail Price: 27.40, Used Retail Price: 0.00. This is not a Rental Title.
- Estrella Mountain Community College
- Montezuma Hall
- MON 206