Study of deviance, society's role in defining behavior; theories of criminality and the economic, social, and psychological impact of crime; relationships between statistics and crime trends. Examines crime victimization and the various types of crime and categories of offenders. Required in the AJS curriculum. Prerequisites: None.
|33009||In Person||TR||August 22, 2023 - December 15, 2023||11:30am - 12:45pm||Lecture|
|Last full refund date||Student Last Date to Withdraw||Section no.||Class Fees|
|August 28, 2023||October 8, 2023||0002||-|
Books and Materials
- Crime & Criminology (Required)
- 15th edition (NA)
- ISBN: 9781454894469
- Publisher: Aspen Publishing
- Author: Reid
- Type: Textbook
- Estimated Price: $216.25 (new)
- New Retail Price: 216.25, Used Retail Price: 162.25, New Rental Fee: 162.19, Used Rental Fee: 86.50.
- Estrella Mountain Community College
- Ocotillo Hall
- OCT 115