Introduction of Nurse of the Future competencies as a foundational framework for development of the professional nurse. Basic care concepts, the nursing process, and clinical reasoning are utilized to meet the needs of adult and older adult patients.
Prerequisites: Admission into the Nursing Program.
|22514||In Person||TR||August 22, 2023 - December 15, 2023||9:00am - 11:50am||Lecture|
|Last full refund date||Student Last Date to Withdraw||Section no.||Class Fees|
|August 28, 2023||October 9, 2023||0002||$155.00|
Books and Materials
- Nursing Block I Pkg Fall 2023 (CUSTOM) (Required)
- ISBN: 9781975224899
- Publisher: Wolters Kluwer Health / Lippin
- Author: Lippincott
- Type: Textbook
- Estimated Price: $1347.69 (new)
- New Retail Price: 1347.69, Used Retail Price: 0.00. This is not a Rental Title.
- Estrella Mountain Community College
- Mariposa Hall
- MAR 148