Introduction of principles, methods, and techniques for communicating with deaf people who sign. Development of expressive and receptive sign skills, manual alphabet, numbers, and sign vocabulary. Overview of syntax, grammar, and culture related to American Sign Language (A.S.L.). Prerequisites: None. ASL103 suggested as a corequisite but not required.
|22484||In Person||MW||August 21, 2023 - December 15, 2023||10:00am - 11:40am||Lecture|
|Last full refund date||Student Last Date to Withdraw||Section no.||Class Fees|
|August 28, 2023||October 8, 2023||0002||$20.00|
Books and Materials
- Signing Naturally (Units 1-6)(St Wkbk)(w/ Access C (Required)
- ISBN: 9781581212105
- Publisher: Dawn Sign Press
- Author: Smith
- Type: Package
- Estimated Price: $84.95 (new)
- New Retail Price: 84.95, Used Retail Price: 63.75, New Rental Fee: 0.00, Used Rental Fee: 33.98.
- Estrella Mountain Community College
- Ocotillo Hall
- OCT 113