Scientific principles of human nutrition. Emphasis on scientific literacy and the study of nutrients for disease prevention. Includes micro and macro nutrients, human nutrient metabolism and nutrition's role in the health of the human body throughout the life cycle. Addresses nutrition principles for prevention of nutrition-related health conditions. Prerequisites: None.
General Education Designation: Natural Sciences (General) - [SG] in combination with: FON241LL
|33810||Online||-||March 20, 2023 - May 12, 2023||-||Lecture|
|Last full refund date||Student Last Date to Withdraw||Section no.||Class Fees|
|March 24, 2023||April 10, 2023||0003||-|
Books and Materials
- MindTap for Whitney/Rolfes' Understanding Nutritio (Required)
- 15th edition (NA)
- ISBN: 9781337556231
- Publisher: Cengage Learning
- Author: Ellie WhitneySharon Rady Rolf
- Type: eBook
- Estimated Price: $168.00 (new)
- New Retail Price: 168.00, Used Retail Price: 0.00. This is not a Rental Title. eBook Type: Web. eBook format: TXT.