Spring 2023Introduction to Human Anatomy and Physiology BIO160
Principles of scientific method. Structural organization, homeostasis and control mechanisms of the body. Specific chemistry concepts. Structure and function of the major systems of the body. Prerequisites: None.
Class Availability: started
Class has already started
General Education Designations
|27312||In Person||MW||January 18, 2023 - May 12, 2023||8:30am - 9:45am||Lecture|
Concurrent Enrollment Required in 0021-LEC (27312) and 0022-LAB (27313)
Course Fee covers access to electronic materials/textbooks and lab fees (lab fees apply only to in-person classes).
|Last full refund date||Student Last Date to Withdraw||Section no.||Class Fees|
|January 24, 2023||March 7, 2023||0021||$80.00|
Books and Materials
Shop for books and materials
- Hole's Essentials of Human Anatomy & Physiology (C (Required)
- 14th edition (NA)
- ISBN: 9781264738946
- Publisher: MCGRAW HILL CREATE
- Author: Welsh
- Type: eBook
- Estimated Price: $62.50 (new)
- New Retail Price: 62.50. This is not a Rental Title. eBook Type: Downloadable. eBook format: Adobe Digital Editions.
- Estrella Mountain Community College
- Montezuma Hall
- MON 118