Introduction of Nurse of the Future competencies as a foundational framework for development of the professional nurse. Basic care concepts and the nursing process are utilized to meet the needs of adult and older adult patients.
Prerequisites: Admission into the Nursing Program.
|26982||In Person||TR||January 17, 2023 - May 12, 2023||9:00am - 11:50am||Lecture|
|Last full refund date||Student Last Date to Withdraw||Section no.||Class Fees|
|January 23, 2023||March 6, 2023||0004||$155.00|
Books and Materials
- SP23 Block 1 Nursing Package (CUSTOM) (Required)
- ISBN: 9781975216993
- Publisher: Wolters Kluwer Health / Lippin
- Author: Lippincott
- Type: Textbook
- Estimated Price: $1355.67 (new)
- New Retail Price: 1355.67, Used Retail Price: 0.00. This is not a Rental Title.
- Estrella Mountain Community College
- Mariposa Hall
- MAR 148