Spring 2023Public Speaking COM225
Designed to enhance the student's ability to present public speeches confidently and competently. Also designed to improve information literacy and critical thinking skills.
Prerequisites: A grade of C or better in ENG101, or ENG107, or equivalent.
Class Availability: started
Class has already started
General Education Designations
|26632||In Person||TR||January 17, 2023 - May 12, 2023||11:30am - 12:45pm||Lecture|
|Last full refund date||Student Last Date to Withdraw||Section no.||Class Fees|
|January 23, 2023||March 6, 2023||0001||-|
Books and Materials
Shop for books and materials
- Practically Speaking (Required)
- 2nd edition (2016)
- ISBN: 9780190457327
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Author: Rothwell
- Type: Textbook
- Estimated Price: $56.95 (new)
- New Retail Price: 56.95, Used Retail Price: 42.75, New Rental Fee: 0.00, Used Rental Fee: 25.63.
- Estrella Mountain Community College
- Arroyo Hall
- ARO 265