Study of structure and function of the human body. Topics include cells, tissues, integumentary system, skeletal system, muscular system, and nervous system.
Students who fail to attend the first scheduled class meeting, or to contact the instructor regarding absence before the first scheduled class meeting may, at the option of the instructor, be withdrawn.
Prerequisites: C or better in (BIO156, or BIO156XT, or BIO181, or BIO181XT, or 1 yr of high school biology) and (RDG100, or RDG100LL, or higher, or eligibility for CRE101). CHM130 or higher or one year of high school chemistry suggested but not required.
Class Availability: Closed
Waitlist: 5 slots available of 5
General Education Designations
||August 23, 2021 - December 17, 2021
Concurrent Enrollment Required in 0003-LEC (12683) & 0004-LAB (12707)
Labs will be completed at home and some lab activities may require low cost (<$20) supplies available from a grocery store, craft store or online retailer.
|Last full refund date
||Student Last Date to Withdraw
|August 30, 2021
||October 10, 2021
Books and Materials
Shop for books and materials
- ZETLAN-BIO 201 A&P I (LM) 5e +TH 1 semester(CUSTOM (Required)
- ISBN: 9781643868479
- Publisher: TOP HAT
- Author: Bluedoor Publishing
- Type: Textbook
- Estimated Price: $39.00 (new)
- New Retail Price: 39.00, Used Retail Price: 29.25. This is not a Rental Title.
- Human Anatomy & Phys (AP1&2)(LLF)(w/Mstr Access & (Recommended)
- 11th edition (2018)
- ISBN: 9780135239421
- Publisher: Pearson
- Author: Marieb
- Type: Textbook
- Estimated Price: $223.75 (new)
- New Retail Price: 223.75, Used Retail Price: 168.00. This is not a Rental Title.