Number systems, conversion methods, binary and complement arithmetic, Boolean switching algebra and circuit minimization techniques. Analysis and design of combinational logic, flip-flops, simple counters, registers, ROMs, PLDs, synchronous and asynchronous sequential circuits, and state reduction techniques. Building physical circuits.
Prerequisites: None. Corequisites: CSC100 or CSC110 or permission of Instructor or Division or Department Chair.
Class Availability: Cancelled
Class has been cancelled
General Education Designations
||August 23, 2021 - December 17, 2021
|| 2:00pm - 3:40pm
||Lecture & Lab
Students will attend In-Person class times half the time. The instructor will work with students prior to the first day of class to schedule class times.
|Last full refund date
||Student Last Date to Withdraw
|August 30, 2021
||October 10, 2021
Books and Materials
Shop for books and materials
- Digital Design for the Laboratory (Required)
- 5th edition (2009)
- ISBN: 9780966294408
- Publisher: CenterPoint Publishing
- Author: Tylavsky
- Type: Textbook
- Estimated Price: $35.00 (new)
- New Retail Price: 35.00, Used Retail Price: 26.25. This is not a Rental Title.
- Digital Fund (w/CD) (Recommended)
- 10th edition (2009)
- ISBN: 9780132359238
- Publisher: Pearson
- Author: Floyd
- Type: Package
- Estimated Price: $261.00 (new)
- New Retail Price: 261.00, New Rental Fee: 0.00.
- Estrella Mountain Community College
- Estrella Hall
- EST S 253