Introduction of principles, methods, and techniques for communicating with deaf people who sign. Development of expressive and receptive sign skills, manual alphabet, numbers, and sign vocabulary. Overview of syntax, grammar, and culture related to American Sign Language (A.S.L.).
Prerequisites: None. ASL103 suggested as a corequisite but not required.
Class Availability: Cancelled
Class has been cancelled
||June 1, 2021 - August 5, 2021
||10:00am - 12:40pm
|Last full refund date
||Student Last Date to Withdraw
|June 7, 2021
||June 26, 2021
Books and Materials
Shop for books and materials
- Signing Naturally (Units 1-6)(St Wkbk)(w/2DVDs &Bn (Required)
- ISBN: 9781581212105
- Publisher: Dawn Sign Press
- Author: Smith
- Type: Package
- Estimated Price: $94.75 (new)
- New Retail Price: 94.75, Used Retail Price: 71.25. This is not a Rental Title.
- Random House Webster Concise Amer Sign Language Di (Recommended)
- ISBN: 9780553584745
- Publisher: Bantam Books
- Author: Costello
- Type: Textbook
- Estimated Price: $8.99 (new)
- New Retail Price: 8.99, New Rental Fee: 6.74.
- Estrella Mountain Community College
- Mariposa Hall
- MAR 138